Inno3D annuncia la partnership con Cooler Master

Discussioni relative alle news pubblicate su AMD Planet

Moderatore: Redazione

Inno3D annuncia la partnership con Cooler Master

Messaggiodi Staff il 07 lug 2004, 13:29

<br>Inno3D ha annunciato la partnership con l'azienda Cooler Master che studierà per lei i prossimi sistemi di raffreddamento per le schede video.<p>
<blockquote><i>July 7, 2004 - Inno3D are proudly to announce Cooler Master will become our close partner's in achieving gaming excellence. Inno3D and Cooler Master has signed as agreement to allow solitary rights for Inno3D high end graphics cards to include the advance thermal system supplied by Cooler Master. <p>
Cooler Master has a worldwide reputation for being the best innovators in creating thermal solutions. Its R&D team have built high quality cooling systems and achieved advanced technical methods to lead the market. Their aim is to enable cooling solutions to truly benefit the end-users so that they will experience fast quality excitement and grasp the full features of the graphics cards.<p>

Inno3D's main objective is to combine forces with Cooler Master so that we ensure excellent quality performance to our end-users. With the implementation of a more advance cooling system the end-users will experience smoother graphics without any sudden over heating problems. We are confident that this partnership will truly satisfy the end-users dream in reaching higher gaming standards and take outstanding quality performance to a higher level. For further information please visit our website on http://www.ivmm.com</i></blockquote><p>
AMD Planet Staff
Staff
Moderatore
Moderatore

Torna a News