News: Riconoscimenti per MSI

Schede grafiche e monitor.

Moderatori: thrantir, Caligola, nico64

News: Riconoscimenti per MSI

Messaggiodi Staff il 24 gen 2003, 00:19

<br>MSI è il miglior produttore di schede grafiche del 2002, lo dicono i numeri: 11,5 milioni di unità prodotte.
<br>Inoltre la stessa casa si aspetta un miglioramento nelle vendite di schede madri per il corrente anno di circa il 20%.<br>Inoltre altri awards le sono stati consegnati direttamente da nVidia.<p>
Per i dettagli:<p>
<blockquote><i>Micro-Star International (MSI™) claimed the throne as World No.1 graphics card manufacturer with a total shipment of 11.5 million units in 2002, exceeding Asustek Computer by more than six million units. MSI™ also predicts over 20% growth in 2003 revenues and motherboard shipments.<br>

Compares to 4.6 million units shipments in 2001, MSI™ achieves 150% year-over-year (Y/Y) growth in product lines of graphics card. As the long-term NVIDIA®'s strategic partner, MSI™ won world major OEM orders in 2002. MSI™ was honored by "Best Brand 2002", annual award in Motherboard and VGA segments from "China Computer News" and "Computer Fan " magazines both; also earned "Most Popular (Motherboard) Brand in the Market" at Popular Computer Week.
<br>

MSI™ extends its advantages from motherboard to graphics cards by wisely maneuvering its experienced engineers and capacity of production. Strategy formulation of MSI™'s diversification is taken by the management's forethoughtful vision.<br>

MSI™ won 4 awards at NVIDIA® Channel Partner Awards 2002. There are "Best Partner", "Best Product Portfolio", "Best Technical Support" and "Best Marketing and Sales Supports". <br>

It proves the superiority of MSI™ graphics card by the endorsement of NVIDIA®. In the beginning of 2003, MSI™ will launch GeForce FX, the cinematic product first and consolidate partnership with NVIDIA® in the future.<br>

</i></blockquote><p>
AMD Planet Staff
Staff
Moderatore
Moderatore

Torna a Video